Friday, July 17, 2009

so easy lelly could do it

i know i often wow you with my mad decorating skills! you might be sitting there pondering how it can even be possible that one woman who works 50+ hours a week, volunteers for an insane amount of community programs AND watches approximately 27 hours of reality TV programming STILL has time for sprucing up the home!!

well, i'm going to share my little secret with you...




tablecloth weights.


i know!


look how well they spruced up the gratitude tree for summer!














i'd share some of my other superpowers with you, but The Real Housewives are calling...

8 comments:

Kelly said...

THIS I can do! I heart you Lelly!

OK now let's talk Housewives!

Lene said...

Oh you are a smart one.

And the Real Housewives...my husband just shakes his head and slowly backs out of the room when it is on.

Natasha said...

Toddlers In Tiaras is reality tv too you know . . . thank God it's not MY reality!

I could do this - awesome! Your summer tree looks fabulous with the yellow walls in the background.

Marla said...

I love that you can admit to a little real Housewives...NJ girls are my favorite. I feast on all the drama in the tv show "off" season !

Jill said...

This title gets me every time! Do you have more hours in the day than I do or do you not sleep or what?

michelle allen said...

haha! love it! aren't you clever.

how can you possibly do all that?!!!

Amanda :-) said...

(((you didn't mention the time you devote to Facebook and Mafia Wars, you tyke!)))

I love it. I love the scalloped shell! But it's such a woman-thing, isn't it - hanging 'stuff' onto 'stuff'! Haha! Keep doing what you're doing. xx

Marie said...

I have never in my life heard of tablecloth weights, but I now must find them. Amazing.