Tuesday, November 13, 2007

one word

now i see the secret of the making of the best persons. it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth - walt whitman

O P Bead Letter E n

education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one - malcom forbes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

may your walls know joy; may every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility - maryanne radmacher-hershey

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

there is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open - jawarhalal nehrue

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

one never knows what each day is going to bring. the important thing is to be open and ready for it - henry moore

i am finally open to my word of the year (for next year!). i'm getting a little jump on 2008, by putting my word into the forefront of my mind as i welcome this holiday season.

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great choice. The quotes are all so motivating.

Sandi said...

Okay, my mind is open for business today, but I may close some days for a holiday next year.

patsy said...

GREAT WORD!! I really like it. Good quotes... really thought provoking.
Thank you so much for all your kind comments on my blog. I love hearing from you. Thanks for your support.~ pj

michelle said...

Great word! I loved all of the quotes and photos. It's always a good time to focus. I told Jill I didn't know about choosing a word for next year yet, and she told me she isn't finished with her current one yet. That's how I feel too!

everything pink! said...

this is a great word. i have a few words i am thinking about for next year.

Amy said...

I love this word and your reflections on it. Lovely!

Barb said...

Nice! I just recognized my word for 2008, also my first 'word'. I'll maybe put it forward on my own blog, rather than in your comments, though!

carlo said...

wonderful choice.

carlo said...

wonderful choice.

michelle said...

What a wonderful word! I have been thinking of my own little word for this coming year. So far it is just that...thinking! :)

Amanda :-) said...

Oh, good word! I'm glad you've finally settled on one. I have one whirling around in my head, but I think it's a bit stupid :-/

Mandy said...

what a great word and wonderful attitude to have!