Wednesday, June 27, 2007

wordless wednesday

thought this was a fitting follow-up to yesterday's spt.


my nephew, max & my niece, rebecca

i took the day off yesterday, and spent a good portion of it holding my beautiful niece, rebecca. my sister was sent home from the hospital shortly after lunch (no transfusion! no surgery!) turns out, 3 out of 4 sisters and one of my parents are "chronically anemic." we apparantly never communicated that effectively to each other?!? so katie's low hemoglobin wasn't *as alarming* as it could have been...

hope to come back soon and answer some of the questions that have been popping up in my comments lately!

3 comments:

Amy said...

that picture is absolutely priceless...a perfect day off!

carlo said...

oh what a day!

so glad the news was good news about your sis.

michelle said...

oh so delightful...