warning: random and disjointed edition!
1) i can't blog. i'm somehow unable to string together coherent thoughts. ah, well, this shall pass.
2) i paid $2.96 for gas yesterday!!
3) i've become slightly addicted to facebook. i am constantly amazed at how quickly i've fallen back into "friendships" with people i've known in different stages of my life. i *heart* the Internet. (this could be an entire blogpost in itself. if, that is, i was able to blog. which i'm not.)
4) i have two zits on my face the likes of which i have not experienced since high school. what the?!? it's made me feel terribly self-conscious in a week where i've really needed to put on my corporate game face. meh.
5) i was at once entertained and horrified by The Office last night. i don't EVER need to see dwight deliver a watermelon again!
6) it better be cold enough to wear a sweatshirt to jack's soccer game tomorrow. i'm just sayin'...
7) i might have reached my limit of fall craft creativity for this year. WAY too many great ideas out there to treat and inspire. must file away for next year, or i won't have anything left for pink christmas!
have a great weekend! i'm off to find a sweatshirt and some clearasil!