Wednesday, August 26, 2009

wordless wednesday - the "gloom" is lifted edition



thank you, lindsay!! (your sweet email made my day!)

edited to add: no, i am NOT crazy. i realize i posted these photos yesterday. complete with the blue foggy gloom that was hovering over our house in the morning. lindsay made my day with a quick, unexpected edit so that i would have more cheerful photos of the first day of third grade.

edited (again) to add: i ALSO realize i have now undone the whole point of "wordless wednesday."

edited (you can't stop me) to add: third grade rocks!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay. I'm glad I could make your day. That makes mine.

Natasha said...

Cool!

michelle said...

Great pics! I love his shirt. And the fact that he's always wanted to be in third grade!

Jill said...

Was it just the white balance setting on your camera? I did that with a whole bunch of my first day in Paris pictures!