Tuesday, January 04, 2011

spt 1.4.11

i took a self-portrait today. it's been while since i took a meaningful self-portrait. this is an uncomfortable photo to post. it's not pretty, i'm sweaty and red-faced. i haven't yet had my first cup of coffee.

but, this is *me* - today. this day. 1.4.11

on this day i am worried about my son's ADHD.
and on this day, i completed The Shred before work.

the bad with the good.

i like it.



will you take a self-portrait today? leave me a comment if you do!

5 comments:

Caroline Pond said...

you are beautiful through and through

MoonGoddess said...

ok you inspire!

I did. just not sure how to post here...

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I do love your self-portraits.

Jill said...

Way to exercise before work, impressive!

Lucy said...

I like your self-portraits too. I haven't taken one in a long time. I kind of miss it.