41. Gone sky diving (um, probably NEVER. again, it's that whole "stepping off the edge" thing) (see bungee jumping.) however, everytime i read this line, that pesky tim mcgraw song gets stuck in my head.
42. Visited Ireland - i would love to. visiting the land of my ancestors would fit in with this one very well.
43. Ever bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited India - no, but my sister spent a term her during college (hey, patricia! you have a piece of glittery gold in your nose...)
45. Bench-pressed your own weight - ha ha.
46. Milked a cow
47. Alphabetized your personal files - my perfectionism literally paralyzes me here: should i write or type the file headings? use colored folders or plain old manilla? do you file Blue Cross/Blue Shield under B or I (for insurance.) don't get me started...
48. Ever worn a superhero costume proudly!
49. Sung karaoke on a weekly basis, sometimes. we like to play a fun game called kamikaze karaoke, where we put in songs for each other
50. Lounged around in bed all day - i honestly don't know if i would be able to resist the urge of all of the *other* things that need to get done...
51. Gone scuba diving - nope. sort of like outer space, i have a real fear of the deep dark unknown
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater there was a great drive in where i grew up. saw ALL of the first run disney films in my pyjazies, sitting on the hood of the volvo, wearing mickey mouse ears and eating popcorn.
55. Done something you should regret, but don't (i remember a lot of "bulk-food-grazing" in college supermarkets...)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business - i love to start businesses. i hdon't love to run them.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Been in a movie
60. Gone without food for 3 days - i probably need to...