you know it's bad when you have to swing by your own blog to check your schedule...
the past week has been a whirl! wind! just a few of the things that have stood in the way between blogging and i recently:
1) time warner outage on tuesday morning, which left us without the www at home for most of the week (apparently, the outage only lasted a few hours. there was something wrong on our end after that. after countless unsuccessful/unanswered phone calls to the cable company, and even more fruitless efforts at booting and rebooting, it was jack who somehow managed to do the trick and get us back online.)
2) good news! i should be getting my work computer back sometime this week... with all photos intact!! (apparently, replacing the *mother board* isn't quite as scary as it sounds.)
3) our *surprise* bi-annual inspection at the hotel. (apparently, finding out about your *surprise* inspection four days in advance leads to - you guessed it - four nights of fitless sleep.) no worries - we scored our 9th Outstanding in a row!! woo hoo! (i have the greatest team in the business!)
4) we've just finished blocking the final scenes of "Seussical!" and will soon move into those crazy weeks of run-throughs. (apparently, the Cat has waaay more lines in Act II, and i am feeling totally unprepared to put down my script any time soon!)
5) while i haven't been blogging, i've been thinking up some really fantastic spt challenges for the fall and the holidays. (apparently, the arrival of the first Christmas catalog in the mail the other day really made an impression!)
what have you been up to?