Wednesday, March 14, 2007

spt challenge - luck o' the irish



i am so tempted to challenge you all to get out there with your favorite green plastic derby and blinking shamrock necklaces this weekend!!

this week's challenge is to show us a lucky charm. perhaps it is a piece of jewelry? or a talisman you carry in your pocket? do you have something on your desk or in your home that brings you good fortune? is it a baseball hat or a smelly old t-shirt? did someone give it to you? why is it meaningful to you? will you tell us about a time when it brought you good luck?

if you don't have a lucky charm, then please feel free to post that photo of you in the green plastic derby and blinking shamrock necklace. extra credit if there is a green river flowing in the background!


May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

13 comments:

carlo said...

hmmmmmm, good one! think, think, think...i love the extra few days notice. It was so hard to wait until Friday! :)

jenny said...

This will definitely be more of a challenge for me. Good thing I have a week!

Amy said...

You're going to get us all thinking this time...hmmm..

Amanda :-) said...

Oh, I'll DEFINITELY have a photo for this as Isla turns 1 on St Patrick's Day!

Kari said...

hmmm, this will take some thinking!!

Elizabeth said...

Good idea. This should get lots of interesting responses.

annalisa said...

I was going to post about luck on saturday. I don't really believe in luck, so I suppose I better find me a green hat.

everything pink! said...

I had to tell you i have been thinking of you all day, i am doing some emboridery work for the Wooten HS basketball team....

amy gretchen said...

definitely challenging. Looking forward to it.

Michelle Alley said...

Can't wait for the challenge! Your ideas are really a lot of fun!

Buffy said...

Wow....what are you doing to us???!! This will be a bit challenging but fun. I completely enjoyed reading about where everyone is from. I learned so much. So much fun!!

Jill said...

Sheesh, you're making us work for it this week!

michelle said...

hmm, now this challenge has me thinking....Thanks for putting thought into these each week.