Wednesday, March 21, 2007

spt challenge- spring fever


A little Madness in the Spring Is wholesome even for the King.
emily dickinson


it's peeking out from your blogs, it's just outside your window, it's teasing us!

i know you've got it...




SPRING FEVER!!

the challenge for next week is to get outside!! when you see those first daffodils, hear those birds heading back north, don those capris for the first time, how do you feel? do you have that familiar allergy tickle in the back of your throat? do you dig in the dirt? do you throw open the windows and let in the light? do you grab your feather dusters and sweep away the last of the winter dust? how about those cobwebs that have been lingering in your head?!?

how is spring teasing you this weekend?

16 comments:

jenny said...

perfect! i am so excited!!!

Amanda :-) said...

Oh, this is lovely! I may have to copy and paste all the resulting pix into a 'motivational montage' for my desk!

Barb said...

It snowed here today, but the increased sunlight is giving me spring fever anyway. Good challenge.

Angie said...

Yippee!! I have several ideas dancing in my head. I may have to do more than one picture!

Amy said...

We sorts skip spring here in Arizona so I'll have to be thinking hard!

Elizabeth said...

This will be fun to see everyones beautiful pictures.

Unknown said...

Oh, girl, now you have got me in my element! Love me some fresh turned dirt!!

Crystalyn said...

this really is perfect! i have a serious case of spring fever this time round...i think so many new beginnings have me more excited than ever! love it.

melanie said...

What could be better than great spring photos? Love the idea and will be thinking of it everyday till next week!

amy gretchen said...

Great challenge. I am definitely feeling it.

Laurie said...

This may just motivate me to get out into my yard and turn over some dirt and plant some seeds I've been meaning to do for a week or two.

Michelle Alley said...

I think our neighbors would think I'm crazy outside in capris! We are due to have warmer weather - so we'll see! Great idea and thanks for all the effort you put into SPT!

Rachel said...

I am new to SPT, but so very excited for this SPRING challenge! It's been a LONG winter here in UTAH!

Buffy said...

Love the challenge...just not sure yet what I'm going to do. I do love Spring. It may be the best time of year!

everything pink! said...

my mind is spinning, i can't wait to see what my brain comes up with.

Jill said...

Phew, this will be easier than the other ones so far. Thanks!