let's see what kind of trouble i can get into when i don't have to worry about posting an spt challenge...
you've got your *wordless wednesday.* ladies and gentleman (ahem, warren), i give you *photoless phriday,* my take on *five for friday.*
1) i am currently topless (see how much trouble i can get into when there are no photos?!?) seriously - i have no spring/summer tops!! all of the tops i love are sweaters, which don't do me any good when it's 82 degrees out. at some point, i thought i might try to challenge myself to wear one of my cute skirts every day of may, but i soon came to realize that i had nothing to pair them with. i am so fashion challenged!
2) matty is working on my mother's day present right now. it involves our yard, and i couldn't be more thrilled. typically, when asked what i would like for a gift, i demure. what could i possibly need? what more could i want than my family's health and happiness? well, i can tell you what i wouldn't pick: hair dye (Christmas 2007), a weightloss book (Valentines 2008). there's really no way to graciously receive either of these gifts. i can't wait to show you the yard project!
3) every dinner i have eaten this week has involved marinara sauce. i can't begin to explain how this happened. we're having tacos tonight. i can't decide if that's a relief, or not.
4) tomorrow morning, i will be simultaneously picking up roadside trash (our adopt-a-highway project) and playing 18 holes of golf (Montessori fundraiser.) yeah, i'll let you know how that turns out.
5) i have been blog-crawling and soaking up every detail of Blog Party 2008. i really, really, REALLY want to meet all of you wonderful people!! with your ribbon covered computer keyboards and late-night Q & A sessions!! and ribbon wrapped cupcakes! and canadian truffles in pizza boxes! and a canadienne sneaking through the hampton inn, with her super-sleuth sister-in-law! i seriously had a very vivid dream that i WAS there, and it was every bit as fun as i imagined it would be.
5a) if you are secretly reading my blog from norcross, GA or durham, NC, why don't you pop in and say hello?!?
don't forget your challenge for next week: something new. happy mother's day to you all (or to your spouses!)