so here are six unusual things about me (thank you, carolynn, for forcing my hand on this one...)
1. i have an irrational fear of popping balloons, and an indelible memory of a friend's brother squeaking his fingers across a balloon right near my ear. it is almost impossible for me to blow up balloons.
2. when i was younger, i wanted to go to the "Fame" high school. (my best friend actually did end up going to the "Fame" high school.) i envisioned her and her friends singing and dancing through the hallways every day. she has told me that it wasn't quite like that.
3. i failed my driver's license exam the first time by screwing up the parallel parking. i have become an excellent parallel parker since then, and can even park on the left side of one way streets.
4. i have a hard time unloading the dishwasher, because i don't like the feeling of sqeaky clean glasses (could be related to the balloon phobia?)
5. i cannot sleep with socks on, and i have to wear pj bottoms and a t-shirt (no nightgowns!)
6. i met richard simmons once, and thought i was being helpful by giving him some marketing and PR advice (who needs "people" when i will give you advice for free?!?)
to find out all sorts of other unusual things about me, here is my list of 100 things. go there now!
ok, amy, you're it!!
(and jen, if i find out where you are blogging, watch out!!)