Friday, December 28, 2007

spt - auld lang syne



what was your favorite spt from 2007? take a moment and revisit this spt journey you've been on. which was your favorite photo? your most creative? is there a post that sums up your year? a post that reminds you of something small and fun that you might otherwise forget about?

will you continue to spt in the new year?

Happy 2008 to my blogging family!! I'm *open* to a fantastic and creative new year - SEE you there!!


my first self-portrait, february 20, 2007

8 comments:

Amy said...

I'm definitely *open* to some more SPT-ing!

carlo said...

i will be there, sister!

ya know, your spt brought me "out" into the blogging world. i appreciate that! until then i had not even posted a pic of me.

you are a genius and i am thrilled to be a part of spt

Jill said...

Fun assignment Lelly, I will definitely be participating in 2008.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Count me in, Lelly! I've really enjoyed SPT and your ability to think up the ideas and then write so specifically about them.

Amanda :-) said...

Of course, what a good idea to recap over our old SPTs! Thanks!

jenny said...

What a fun SPT. UMm I will have to think deep and hard for this one. I'm all over 2008~

Becky said...

Definitely an SPT-er for 2008! Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics on Tuesday :)

Mrs. McDaniel said...

I want to participate in '08! I'm such a slacker!