Thursday, February 28, 2008

at the sound of the beep...

please leave a message. i would normally be happy to take your call, but at this time, i am too busy playing with all of the fun *working-out-of-the-home-mom* goodies that natasha sent to me!!




amazing good mail!! this package was waiting at home for me the other afternoon, and i couldn't be more surprised by all of the FUN inside. i thought, for a moment, that natasha had held up the Post-It factory. it will certainly make tedious afternoons at work a whole lot more tolerable!

7 comments:

Amy said...

all those Sharpies would make me giddy!

okay...I'm still reeling over the "nice & easy hair color under the Christmas tree" comment I just read on Jill's post's comments. That definitely gave me the laugh of the day!

carlo said...

what is up with that nice and easy, any way?? i saw that too and thought...hmmm, need to know more about it.

seriously?

and wonderful good mail! how fun!

Katie A. said...

I'm with Amy! I love Sharpies...or packages of any markers. I have to restrain myself from just buying buying buying them. I would never use most of them, but they are fabulous!!

Natasha said...

Glad it made your day!

jenny said...

Sharpies are the best! What a thoughtful thing from Natasha.

Jill said...

What a nice package she sent you! Colorful Sharpies are so cheerful.

michelle said...

oh, FUN! I've been eyeing that pack of Sharpies for years, trying to think of an excuse to buy it... that's some good mail to boost your spirits for some time to come!