Friday, February 22, 2008

spt - scavenger hunt




ohh, i sooooo LOVE this idea! this weekend, we're going on a scavenger hunt for SPT!!

this challenge is totally up for interpretation, and i hope to see some really creative ideas!! choose one, some, or all of the items on the list, and come back here tuesday (or wednesday, or thursday...) to show us what you've found.

in honor of february, the month of L.O.V.E., all of the items begin with the letter "L"

lips
light
little
laughter
lavender
lunch

not as easy as you thought, huh? i really can't wait to see what you all come up with!

10 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

Oooh! I love this idea!

Kelly said...

This is a fun idea! I've been SPT-less for a few weeks, this will be a fun one to jump back in with.

Marie said...

This sounds like a fun idea.

I got your valentine today! Thanks, it is so cute!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah lots of photo ops.

Windy said...

I'm in. Sounds fun! I'll have to use my husband's "nice" camera because my camera just died yesterday.

michelle said...

This sounds like it is going to be a fun one! :)

Poulsen Family said...

Aaggh! I'm without my battery charger still..oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, is my charger?

Jill said...

Excellent!

carlo said...

great idea (do i need to even say that every week??)

Loved my LellyTine card. Darling. It arrived in perfect condition. The wait was worth it! :0

Amberly said...

I need to get back into my SPTs, so thanks for the challenge.. see you in a few days!